Friday, May 14, 2010

Notice

Mr. Glen Goslaw
7983 SVL Box
Victorville, CA. 92395

Mr. Wayne E. Teece
Transportation Manager
Dispatch Transportation LLC
14032 Santa Ana Ave.
Fontana, CA 92337

May 7, 2010

Dear Sir:

Thank you for the settlement statement faxed to me on 4/29. You have been open to agree that the outstanding balance was due me from Dispatch Transportation by contract on 4/26. Our phone conversations have been testy at times, at least on my part, because of how you dealt with this truck contractor.

Having invested money to upgrade my truck, you failed to provide a fuel card that is a part of the contract. On 3/29 I stopped believing the promises of a forthcoming card. Unable to fund the operations without it, I returned the trailers to your yard on 3/30. An inquiry from Je’Neanne Henry Love, bottom dump dispatcher, asked of my intentions. Again she was informed that this contractor could not operate without the promised fuel card. She and you made no attempt to comply with your own contract.

At the time I assumed that you either didn’t want me to be one of your pullers or were financially unable to execute your end of the contract. In either case, working with a company such as yours would not happen.

As of 5/7, your company has proven at least the latter assumption to be correct by not paying my only settlement balance of $1,385.09, due on 4/26. In view of the size of your operations, not paying this small amount of money is difficult to understand. It would appear to this truck contractor that you are providing services by bleeding your contractors. I hope I am wrong. However, there are no regrets about curtailing the services of my truck with your company.

Though a small amount of money relative to your operations, the overdue balance is important to this contractor. At this point in our contractual relationship, I find it necessary to recite our history and ask in writing for the overdue balance. It is my hope that your company is a creditable entity.

Please pay as soon as possible, it is my understanding from our last phone conversation that it would be a matter of days. That happening would be great.

Sincerely,
Glen Goslaw