Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Loud Actions

I am sorry.  I must apologize to all those brave Americans who fought so valiantly in Iraq, men and women who suffered trauma and saw their brothers die believing that they were giving the Iraqi people an opportunity to be free.  The mission was misguided but you were not, I am not sorry that we have such noble character among us.

Watching the news is so painful, I cannot imagine the hurt that must at times overwhelm the brave hearts of our warriors, hearts only motivated past and present by love of country.  You surely are asking; how can a president of the United States turn on his own people to a degree not seen since the likes of Benedict Arnold?  How is it that an American president can so overwhelmingly cater to the paranoia of the murderous Mullahs in Iran and thereby compromise the safety of Americans?

The answer can only originate from the heart and not the lips of our president.  His lips are not to be trusted.  I know that I shall not live long enough to her the truth, Mr. President.

G.Goslaw
Landers, CA