Thursday, December 7, 2023

Holding Pattern

Jesus was only slightly less than God.   The prophet Jesus, the long-awaited spiritual leader spoken of by the Old Testament prophets was about to share his God given message.   People, he said, there is truth in the old ways but that truth has gone sour as our religion has allowed our spiritual vision to be turned inward in seeming hopelessness. 

I ask you, have you no God faith?  Is the temple ritual of our religion just enough to satisfy your spiritual longings?   I ask you, who is more respected by God, the spiritually defeated and searching or the spiritually pompous?  

I am here today to say, it is not the pompous and they are plotting to kill me and my message.  Their plan will ultimately fail.  I will hold on believing no matter what may come my way and so should you!

Jesus lived that faith.

G. Goslaw

Landers, Ca