Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jacob

Are you liking the accommodations?  Your Grandpa is no saint, he has his flaws like every other man or woman on this earth, less than some and more than others.  Yet he has your best interests at heart.

I agreed to cooperate with the court to see that certain things happened in your life and it's their way or the highway.  As much as it's in my power, I will not be manipulated.  I want us to be a family here in Landers but that is up to you. Another living situation may be more to your liking but knowing you, it will be one you think you can control.

Quite frankly, you have been blessed with above average possibilities but your selfish mindset is stomping on those possibilities.  It is such a waste and someday you will recognize the error of your ways.  I fear that at that time, it will be to late!

G.Goslaw
Landers, Ca.